For over 20 years, Hanson has specialized in providing non-medical care and services to older adults in their own homes.
Now hiring compassionate caregivers to assist our clients with:
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation & shopping
- Meal planning & preparation
- Dressing, feeding, & bathing
- Personal care
- Assistance with transferring/mobility
- Enjoys working with older adults
- Reliable car with insurance
- Good communication skills (ESL okay)
- Previous experience providing care
- Able to pass background check & drug screening
- Competitive pay
- Highly rewarding career
- Flexible schedule – great for retirees, mothers, etc.
Hanson Services is committed to creating a work environment in which diversity is encouraged and valued. In this respect, it is the Company’s policy to take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
Copies of the Hanson Services VEVRAA Affirmative Action Program are available upon request. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Call us at 216-226-5425 or apply below: