For many of us, there comes a time where the person who raised you begins to need assistance in daily life. And you don’t want just anyone spending hours caring for Mom or Dad – you want someone trustworthy who can be an extension of your family.
Some services we provide to make life easier for you include:
- Meal planning, shopping, and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, and incontinence care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Socialization and companionship
- Transportation for escorted outings and errands
- Pet and plant care
- Medication reminders
- Post-surgery/hospitalization help
- Support for chronic illnesses and conditions
- Assistance with all daily-living activities
If you are unsure of the extent of your needs or how we can help solve them, give us a call for a free assessment.
Our education department provides continued training for our caregivers, so you can always be sure your family is getting the best care.
What We Do For the Ones Most Important to You
If you are an adult child, relative, or friend of a person that is aging in place, put yourself in that person’s situation. Try to imagine what you would want for yourself.
With your wants and needs in mind, Hanson Services promises to:
- provide autonomy and respect with tender loving care to the older adult utilizing our services.
- maintain a clean and safe environment in their home.
- monitor, discuss, and report the wellbeing of the client.
- coordinate care with the adult children and other involved Health Care Professionals.
- respect the rights of the older adult and their children.
- engage the client in all aspects of their daily living including socialization, pet care, and community involvement.
- provide assistance with caring and fun in the daily lives of our clients. We have been successful in accomplishing this in over 1 million hours of service to older adults.